Welcome to The Vintage Car!

We have discussions on Tools,
Garages, Cars and Vintage Paxton's 29 model A tudor - The Vintage Car - The Vintage Car
Welcome to The Vintage Car - The Hot Rod, RatRod, Muscle Car, Street Rod & Classic Car Information Portal
tvcHeader1tvcHeader2tvcHeader3tvcHeader4tvcHeader5header6tvcHeader7
Username Post: 29 model A tudor        (Topic#84)
atichargr 
Registered on 07-30-09
07-31-09 06:59 PM - Post#138    

I have a 29 model A tudor... was chopped 4.5 inches when I bought it and had the roof filled... the roof was in terrible shape cracks and tons of dips and mountains so to speak... well I have replaced the roof with a ribbed roof off of a dodge caravan and all the roof wood... now with my new massa (mike) who is teaching me how to paint, so I can have this car for my wedding... I will post pics as soon as I figure out how, I have pics from when I bought the car last October till now.. I must say I would not of been able to get this far as far as the body work goes with out the help of Mike! We all need boards like this to help us along and so we can share what we know and what we have learned... This is my first vintage car but I am sure will not be my last... or my last paint job either... Thanks MIKE!!!!

simon
It's not what we know, or who we know , it is how we can share what we know and learn from others !

Edited by atichargr on 07-31-09 07:05 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Icon Legend Permissions Topic Options
Print Topic

FusionBB™ Version 3.0 RC2 | ©2003-2010 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.066 seconds.   Total Queries: 34   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0600) Central. Current time is 09:42 AM